What we Believe
- We believe that there is only one God Who created the entire creation in the beginning by the word of His mouth. We believe in the Book of John that 1 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God; 3 all things were made through Him, and without Him was not anything made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. John 1:1-6
- We believe in Isaiah 9:6 To us a child is born, to us a Son is given; and the government shall be upon His shoulders, and His name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. So Jesus is the Son, the Holy Spirit and the Everlasting Father.
- We believe that all Scripture is inspired by God through the Holy Spirit. We accept the Scriptures as the Word of God and as the fully true. Holy Scriptures (Bible) is interpreted only while we are led by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God He created them; male and female He created them. God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.” (Gen 1:27, 28)
- Be believe that on fall of the mankind in the original sin God immediately thought of a plan of saving the fallen mankind who had departed from Holy God for his commission of sin (Gen 3:14, 15)
- We believe that “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
- We believe that Jesus Who had committed no sin died on the cross for our sins, and resurrected from the dead on third day and whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but will have eternal life and who does not believes is already condemned.
- We believe in repentance for our sins the water baptism in the name of Lord Jesus Christ “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:38)
- We believe in Great Commission He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe is already condemned. Mark 16:15
- We believe in the Holy Commune 1 Corinthians (11:24-27) 24 and when he had given thanks, he broke the bread and said; “This is my body which is for[a]you. Do this in remembrance of me.”25 In the same way also he took the cup, after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood. Do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me.” 26 For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes. 27 Whoever, therefore, eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. (1 Corinthians 11:24-27)
- We believe in second coming of Jesus and Rapture The rapture is described primarily in 1 Thessalonians 4:13–18 and1 Corinthians 15:50–54. God will resurrect all believers who have died, give them glorified bodies, and take them from the earth, along with all living believers, who will also be given glorified bodies at that time. “For the Lord Himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever” (1 Thessalonians 4:16–17).
- We fully believe in the book of “Revelation” of Lord Jesus Christ and preach in the “Prince of Peace Church”.
Ask in Prayer:
We do not have because [we] do not ask (James 4:2). There are some good things that God holds back until we extend prayerful hands to receive them. But He is a loving Father, who also pours out blessings that we wouldn’t even think to request.